Green Pest Management
Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program is available using natural and botanical products. This program can be implemented in schools, offices, healthcare facilities, and commercial kitchens.Our technicians are trained to inspect and make recommendations for each pest problem. While natural and botanical products are great for sensitive and organic accounts, they are designed to work on all accounts. Our overall approach to green pest management is to reduce the impact on the environment.
We do this by:
1. Properly identifying the pest, its biology, and habits.
2. Modifying habitats to remove conditions conducive to the presence of pests.
3. We use exclusion techniques to prevent the pest from entering your property.
4. We inspect and monitor your property.
5. We use non-chemical control measures where appropriate and effective.
6. We use materials that are low in toxicity where appropriate and effective.